NewTeeVee Conference – Insider Conference On New Media October 31, 2008Posted by John in Technology.
Tags: blogging, NewTeeVee, Online Media, video
This is a completely voluntary post by me to promote NewTeeVee’s event. I’ve put the logo on the site because they are doing great work in covering a new emerging sector. Blogging and professional coverage set by the standard Om built at GigaOm. Liz and team have very focused and relevant content when it comes to new TV models.
Want to know why Hulu is successful? Want to know why P2P might be a reality sooner than you think? What are the programming formulas online? What’s the big ‘real’ trends. How do you invest in this market online? What moves should you make? How do you make money?
All the holy grail questions will be raised. Answers maybe? It is definitely worth going. Here are some discount specials for late sign ups.
NewTeeVee Live is a must-attend event for anyone who develops, distributes, invests in or sells online media products and services. Last year’s conference sold out early and garnered rave reviews for it’s mix of influencers, tastemakers and media industry thought leaders who made the deals.
Come meet the senior executives from ABC, FOX, Netflix, Hulu, Disney, Lucasfilm, Comcast, YouTube, Sling Media, Level 3, Microsoft, and more who are driving the decisions that effect the future of online video. Hear from the producers of hit shows CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and HEROES as they discuss how online video is changing the art of storytelling.
Also, we can’t leave out the biggest breakout video stars from online shows Fred, The Guild, What the Buck, Boing Boing TV, Alive in Baghdad and Ill Doctrine.
Be there this year as we ask the tough questions. Hear from the best business brains in online television as they answer your questions on what has worked for their business and what have been lessons learned.
NewTeeVee Live: Television Reinvented
November 13, 2008
Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco, CA
Don’t just attend NewTeeVee Live this year. Get in front of this highly influential audience of digital media executives and be seen as a market leader. We can create a customized sponsorship package that fits your goals. Get in touch with Mike Sly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 415-235-0358.
- Anthony Zuiker – Executive Producer, TV Show CSI
- Reed Hastings – CEO, Netflix
- Jason Kilar – CEO, Hulu
- Jesse Alexander – Writer, Producer, TV Show HEROES
- Alexis Rapo – VP, Digital Media, Disney-ABC Television Group
- Hardie Tankersley – VP Online Content & Strategy, FOX Broadcasting
- Blake Krikorian – CEO, Sling Media
- Dan Beldy – Managing Partner, Steamboat Ventures
- Miles Beckett – CEO, EQAL
- Ben Ling – Director of Platforms and Syndication, YouTube
- John Edwards – CEO, Move Networks
- Mark Taylor – SVP, Emerging Opportunities, Content Markets, Level 3
- David Verklin – CEO, Canoe Ventures
- Eric Schmidt – Director of Media Delivery and Monetization Evangelism, Microsoft
- Tania Yuki – Senior Product Manager, comScore
- James Slavet – Partner, Greylock
- Greg Douglass – Managing Director, Media & Entertainment, Accenture
- The truth about online video advertising
- Bridging the gap between television and online
- Online video investment trends
- Managed versus unmanaged content
- Live webcasts of major events: the inside story
Take advantage of our Late Bird Special to celebrate the finalized speaker lineup. You’ll receive the Early Bird ticket price again (that’s $100 off). Get it until midnight October 31. Register now with code LATEBIRD.